Welcome to Army-Related Fanpage
Where you can find any post related to military information and history
A little bit information about us
We are here just for every military, army, soldier lovers who want to know everything about it. We have watched, read, and played everything related to it. Help us continue growing this community so we can provide you a lot of interesting information and story.
if you are interested in joining our community, do not be shy to hit us on “CONTACT US” information, give us your details and together we growing stronger everytime we post any information or news.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
There are many people who find gambling interesting, and it is also the best thing to do when bored. Likewise, the military considered when they grew tired of their duties. The reason is, it is fun, exciting, and also interesting to consider as gambling. An individual can play gambling games just by sitting in their house. Or when we associate it with military men, then they can play it on duty. There are several things we need to know about gambling. Here in this article, you will read them all. That gambling is considered the best for overcoming boredom while serving military men.
When we talk about the economy of online gambling games, it exceeds day after day every year. Currently, online gambling games have passed up to $ 60 billion. We all know that not everyone is interested in playing gambling games. But there are some individuals like military men who are interested and like to play this game. There are many options available to military soldiers as well. But considering gambling is an interesting way to earn money too.
Due to the many online applications, gambling games have become popular. And through some apps, it becomes convenient to earn money just by playing these games. There are several options available too. But the benefit of playing gambling games by military soldiers is that they can play them. With their friends whenever they want. All they need is a good internet connection to play that type of game.
How Can Military Men Cope With Their Boredom Through Gambling?
According to our partner City Club Casino, it has been registered that some military people play gambling games to reduce their boredom. Since overcoming boredom is not an option, they also play it for fun. That said, there are some other things to do, but considering the game of gambling is also beneficial in all aspects like you can win a lot of money easily.
It is very convenient to play gambling games because they can be played through websites and online applications. It becomes easier to play these types of games to reduce their boredom. During their tenure, these things have registered that most of the military people go about doing these things. So that will help them to divert their time.
Is It Useful to Play Gambling Games for Military Soldiers?
Yes, it was profitable to play gambling games by military soldiers because this game was being considered at the time. When the military soldiers get bored, these games are also easier and interesting to play. One can easily learn the basics of playing gambling games. The reason is, there are hundreds of gambling games that military men can play as well.
4 Important Benefits of Playing the Game of Gambling
The greatest benefit of playing online gambling games by military soldiers is that they are fair. The reason is, there is no such cheating when playing this game. Also, they are guaranteed safe because, in an online platform, there is no chance of being cheated by other people.
The second benefit of considering gambling games is that they help you make money just by sitting on the spot. You don’t need to go to casinos and other places to play gambling games. The reason is, during your spare time, for example, for the soldiers. They can consider this game and earn money with their friends easily.
Here, from time to time. You will get basic prizes and points for conquering your stage in playing gambling games. By getting accurate points and prizes, users are satisfied to play it.
When playing online gambling games, nothing will stop you because it is based on an online thesis that will help you play these games without distraction. You can play the gambling game for hours because it will run through your internet connection. Also, it will definitely help you reduce your boredom after playing the gambling game of your choice.
All the benefits of playing online gambling games by users have been written above. So that will help you to know that it is entertaining for military soldiers.
Here are 25 RARE FACTS ABOUT KIM JONG-UN we have gathered just for you, our beloved reader.
- Jong-un is the 3rd generation Kim in power in North Korea who ascended to the throne after his father’s death in 2011.
- The Kim dynasty is known as the “Mount Paektu Bloodline”, which has ruled North Korea for three generations, started by North Korea’s first leader, Kim Il-sung, passed on by Kim Jong-il, and passed on to children. all three, Kim Jong-un.
- Jong-un considered himself the youngest head of state in the world when he was declared the supreme leader of North Korea on December 28, 2011.
- Kim Jong-un’s exact date of birth is unknown. Jong-un was born on January 8 or July 6, 1982, maybe 1983 or maybe 1984. Why is his birth still a mystery? Because Jong-un wants to appear older and more mature, the birth date listed is 1982. But according to South Korean intelligence claims, Kim Jong-un was actually born in 1984.
- In 2010, Kim Jong-un’s birthday was declared the national day of North Korea.
- Kim Jong-un’s childhood is full of mystery. Jong-un doesn’t want to publish his childhood photos. However, in 2014 a photo of him was circulated as a child celebrating a military day in North Korea. But no one can confirm the photo is a photo of Kim Jong-un.
- Kim Jong-un’s eyebrows are made shorter to resemble his father, Kim Jong-il.
- Jong-un’s mother is an opera singer named Ko Yong-hui. She also holds the “de facto First Lady of North Korea”.
- Jong Un married Ri Sol-Ju in 2009 after his father, Kim Jong-il, suffered a stroke in 2008. The couple has a daughter named Ju-ae.
- According to his father’s personal cook, Kenji Fujimoto, his father thought that only Jong-un would replace him compared to his two older brothers.
- As a child, Jong-un liked computer games and basketball and spent his time drawing Michael Jordan.
- While studying at school Kim Jong-un idolized Jackie Chan.
- At school, Kom Jong-un was caught carrying a pornographic magazine.
- Jong-un is a heavy drinker who enjoys drinking Johnnie Walker whiskey and smoking Yves Saint Laurent.
- Unlike his father, who hates American brands, Jong-un collects Nike shoes.
- In the 2013 Forbes magazine, Jong-un was ranked as the 46th Most Powerful Person in the world. He holds many titles in North Korea, such as Head of the Korean Labor Party, Head of the National Defense Commission, Head of the Central Military Commission, and Supreme Commander of the Korean Armed Forces.
- Kim Jong-un also has the titles “New Star”, “Brilliant Brother”, “The Genius of Others”, “Marshal of North Korea.”
- In 2012, the satirical news website The Onion dubbed Kim Jong-un the Sexiest Man of the year.
- From 2002-2007, Jong-un studied employee training at Kim Il-sung University (named after his grandfather) in the North Korean capital, Pyongyang. He earned two degrees in physics and military service at the university. He was awarded the title Honorary Economics Doctorate in 2003, from HELP University, in Malaysia.
- The North Korean people worship Kim, and each Kim has his “Chanting”. Jong-un was baptized with the name “Yŏngmyŏng-han Tongji”, which means “clever friend”.
- Jong-un considers his power inherited from a national policy called “Songun”, because it prioritizes his people’s welfare and his armed forces, which are ranked 4th in the world.
- In order to carry out a peaceful succession of power and prevent resistance to his son, during his reign Jong-il purged 200 protégés of people he considered bad at the National Defense Commission. Included in the victims were his brothers-in-law, O Kuk-ryol and Jang Sung-taek, who was taken prisoner and executed.
- According to South Korean media, Jong-un’s brother Jong-Nam was killed by two unidentified women who were South Korean agents at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia, with poison needles.
- On December 24, 2011, Jong-un was declared the Supreme Commander of the Korean People’s Armed Forces and officially enacted on December 30, 2011.
- After becoming Supreme Commander, Jong Un got rid of many senior employees, even his uncle Jang Sung-taek, his father’s former adviser. In 2013, Jang Sung-taek was arrested for treason and threatening Jong Un’s government.
No matter how bad America is in the eyes of the world, no matter how ugly the words are spoken for her, it can never erase the fact that the US is a great country. Yes, reflecting on its historical journey, America may be a country of immigrants, but slowly they are able to rise from a country that has fallen into a great nation. Now, America dominates almost all sectors. Including one of them is the military.
Yes, to this day, America is the owner of the number 1 military power in the world. They have the most advanced defense equipment in large numbers on land, water, and air. The US also has a lot of active soldiers who are ready to fight, and what is no less important is the existence of its elite troops whose quality is no longer in doubt. Navy SEAL is one of them.
This troop is the best in the world; its own work is beyond doubt. Even the number 1 Terrorist like Osama bin Laden succumbed to this army. And here are great facts about the US’s best elite troop.
The Number of Navy SEALs is Very Little
Their names are also elite troops; they are the best of the best, aka the best of the best. Hence, usually, the number of members of the elite troops was very small. But if you compare it to ordinary soldiers, one elite person might be the equivalent of 10-20 people. If the majority of the elite forces are limited, the same rules apply to Navy SEALs.
According to usmilitary.com, the number of Navy SEALs is less than one percent of the number of units there. Including very little when compared to other countries. But, it is not without reason why only a few people inhabit navy SEALs. The strict selection leads to inhuman things, making many candidates give up and fail to bear the proud Navy SEAL beret.
Navy SEALs Are Not Just About Maintaining Ocean Sovereignty
Navy, if translated in Indonesian, means Navy. Because of this name, many people assume that Navy SEALs are elite naval forces, which indirectly refers to their qualifications. Yes, they are considered proficient only in the marine realm. In fact, of course not.
Navy SEALs are known to be very reliable in three places or refer to TNI as Tri Yuda Sakti, namely land, sea, and air. This is also implied in the name SEAL, which means Sea, Air, Land. Not only this but specifically Navy SEALs are also reliable in special places ranging from wilderness to desert.
The Requirements for Becoming a Navy SEAL are Impossible to Meet
Always, when someone wants to be the best, they have to pass tough tests first. The same thing must be done when you want to become a SEAL. Navy SEAL candidates will be tested with super crazy physical tests that are no longer rational suffering.
The selection exercise will be divided into many stages. They are starting from basic to advance. There are various types of training. Starting from an estimated number of sit-ups and push-ups to extreme diving makes many candidates give up. Crazy again, even though in the end you have passed many tests, you don’t necessarily qualify and become a Navy SEAL. Yes, only the best of the greatest men can become members of this special army.
Chris Kyle Is A Navy Seal
Even though you didn’t win an Oscar as the best movie of the year, you would agree that the Hollywood film American Sniper is a really cool work. This film tells the true story of a sniper whose achievements are insane and arguably one of the most frightening snipers in the world. In fact, Kyle is a Navy SEAL.
Kyle is the most famous sniper in the contemporary era. Noted, the number of victims officially amounted to around 160 people. Regarding awards, Kyle received a lot of these things. They were starting from medals to other personal awards. Unfortunately, the Navy SEAL’s flagship sniper was shot dead by a man named Eddie Ray Routh.
Navy SEALs Successfully Killed The World’s Most Wanted Terrorists
Everyone knows who Osama Bin Laden is; this man is considered a figure who is responsible for many horrendous events in the world. One of them is the tragedy of the WTC building 15 years ago. For everything, he did practically made Osama, the most wanted person.
However, as you may have read or heard, Osama is a very, very difficult person to trace. He can hide from one place to another. However, in 2011 he was found and shot. Well, the troops who managed to do this super difficult task were Navy SEALs.
This is the greatness of Navy SEALS, an elite force that is arguably the fiercest in the world. They are deadly, tactical, and extraordinary. Well, reportedly, one of Indonesia’s elite troops is said to match the Navy SEALs in terms of quality. Yes, they are Denjaka, who are also famous for their deadly skills. It is said that Denjaka often gets invitations to train with the Navy SEALs.
China has a long history of the war between its kingdoms. So that many smart people who are war advisers or generals have to try several strategies to win a war. Among the most famous are Sun Bing, Sun Tzu, Liu Bang, Cao-Cao, Qin Shi Huang, Zhuge Liang, and so on.
Those names are the same name from gambling slot games namely Three Kingdom, if you are interested in playing slot games that can make you rich easily, you have to access real money casino site in og-news.com, they have a lot of informations for you to play such as slot games, soccer gambling/sportsbook, and poker.
Now, this article, we will only discuss three ancient Chinese war strategies developed and practiced in this modern era, especially in Indonesia. Why only three? Because there are thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of war strategies that they adopted in the past that we might not discuss one by one. So what are the war strategies? Let’s discuss them one by one.
1. The safest place is the most dangerous place. (Sam Kok)
The point is that when he committed theft at the Emperor’s palace, the safest place to hide was in the palace itself. Why? Because of the habit of stealing in the Emperor’s palace must have run screeched by using a million steps. Because if caught stealing will immediately be beheaded or tortured to death. So by staying in the palace, even yelling thieves and participating in the search for the thief, then surely people would not think that he was the one who committed the theft because everyone would not have such guts.
Today, this war strategy is even more often found in Indonesia. Officials or owners of power who commit corruption will first yell to others and act as if they want to eradicate corruption so that people think they are clean of corruption. People will undoubtedly turn to people who are shouted from themselves who pretend to be honest, and even people will support it for their efforts to eradicate corruption even though he is the source of corruption.
2. To conquer the world, I don’t need to have a thousand troops, but I only need one of the most beautiful girls in this country. (Sun Tzu)
In ancient times in China, an emperor could have concubines up to 200 people. For those who have beautiful daughters, they can be submitted to the Emperor to be married as a concubine. Now, if we have a beautiful daughter, even the most beautiful in the country, it would automatically be made a concubine by the Emperor. And by being the prettiest of all the concubines, the Emperor had then surely it would be the Emperor’s favorite concubine which would be fulfilled all his requests by the Emperor. So that way, we can rule the kingdom through the child.
So the essence of this art of war is to use the appeal of women, or in China, known as the “BEAUTIFUL WOMEN’S TRAP” strategy.
How is this practice in modern times?
This theory is well developed in the fields of marketing and politics. We can see how women workers are used as Sales Promotion Girls to attract buyers or visitors to an event and how women workers are also used as Lady Escourt, whose work is lobbying clients to win a tender. Apart from that, we also hear women are used to destroying someone’s career by using their services as a scandal maker to business or political opponents.
3. After reaching the enemy area, burn the ship and dispose of food supplies. (Xiang Yu)
When a cruel General named Xiang Yu wants to force his men to fight to the death, the way to go is to threaten the survival of their soldiers by setting fire to their ships to go home and throwing all supplies to eat them. So that if they still want to live, the only way is to win the war. Because if they can win the war means they can seize all the needs they need from the losing enemy.
In modern times this strategy is practiced in the field of trade or more precisely in the field of employment. The way employers or companies do is to provide a small salary and mediocre to employees so that they can not meet their living needs and can only meet their needs if they reach the target set by the company in exchange for bonuses from achieving the target. So with a mediocre salary or even less, then without being told, their employees will work desperately to achieve the targets set in order to receive the bonus promised by the company to be able to meet their daily needs.
The cost of a student at West Point Military Academy is about $ 56 thousand
Not only are military academies free, but they even pay students to go to school there.
The military academy is a university-funded by the federal budget, which trains students to become officers in the American Armed Forces. After graduation, American students must serve for five years in the related force, while international students return to their homeland to serve.
“We train students for military life and educate them, but then they go back to their homeland and serve there for a certain time,” said Brent Matthews, assistant dean of international student affairs.
Every year the Military Academy at West Point in New York; the US Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) in Kings Point, New York, Maryland; the Air Force Academy (USAFA) in Colorado Springs, Colorado; The Coast Guard Academy (USCGA) in New London, Connecticut; and the US Naval Academy (USNA) in Annapolis, – accept students from outside the United States.
Also read: The Most Powerful Airforce in the World
Current US federal government policy allows the combined academy to have 60 international students, up from 45 students in 2004. These students are referred to as cadets at West Point, Air Force Academy, and Coast Guard Academy. While at Naval Academies and USMMA, these students are referred to as midshipmen or “middies.”
The Department of Defense and the US Department of State annually elect countries that are entitled to send their students to enter these academies. In 2018 there will be 100 countries chosen.
West Point accepts 16 international students for the 2022 class from countries in Asia, Europe, and Africa to join more than 1,200 other students.
Here are some interesting facts about the United States Army:
1. In 1929 one of the top brass of the American Air Force, General John McReady advocated making anti-sun glasses for fighter pilots so that they could be more flexible when fighting in the air. The project was carried out and produced highly effective anti-glare glasses. From this then the famous eyewear brand Ray-Ban was born.
2. The United States has the largest and most powerful aircraft carrier in the world. One of them, USS John C. Stennis, even has 70% greater combat strength than all Air Force around the world. This ship weighs 103,300 tons with a length of 332.8 meters and is powered by a nuclear reactor.
3. Tom Cruise is one of America’s most successful veteran action actors. His films are enjoyed not only in America but throughout the world. One of the movies, Top Gun, which was released in 1986, even managed to increase the desire of young Americans who want to become fighter pilots by 500%.
4. The United States military has around 800 headquarters worldwide. Each base must have its own store. Uniquely, none of the stores in the whole headquarters received coins as a means of buying and selling. This type of money is considered inefficient because it can add to the burden, especially on the ship.
5. Even though it is very modern, the wooden ship is still used by the American Navy. The ships are generally made from oak and cypress trees, light-weighted. These ships function as minesweepers on routes not covered by large ships.
President Vladimir Putin is one of the presidents of this century who is considered the most respected and most feared. But behind it all Russian Presidents Vladimir Putin has more unique characteristics and facts than previous Russian Presidents. What is that?
Here are five facts that are rarely known about Putin.
1. Animal lover As Russia’s leader, Putin is often faced with strategic global political issues that often involve the United States and other major countries. However, behind his controversial figure, Putin is an animal lover. He has a Bulgarian shepherd dog named Buffy. The dog’s name was chosen in a national contest, which was followed by Russian residents. Putin also has an Akita Inu dog named Yume. In October 2017, Putin met with Turkmenistan’s President Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov to improve bilateral relations. On that occasion, Berdymukhammedov brought an Alabai puppy. Putin immediately lifted and carried her. He seemed to smile and give a kiss on the puppy’s head.
2. Playing the piano Not only experts in the field of sports but Putin apparently also loves art. Putin often plays his fingers on the piano keys. In 2010, he showed his ability at a charity event in St. Peterburg before singing a song from Fat Domino entitled “Blueberry Hill”. Putin’s spokesman said the president had to take an English course to learn the lyrics of the song. Last year, a video of Putin playing the piano became popular in Beijing. While waiting for a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Putin was recorded sitting in front of the piano while playing the keys in a song by Vasily Solovyov-Sedoi entitled “Evening Song” and “Moscow Windows” by Tikhon Khrennikov.
3. Riding a bear? Putin had driven a Formula 1 car, conducted paragliding, liked martial arts, and carried out all activities that tested men’s courage. Then, there was also a photo of Putin riding a bear. Wait a minute. The picture turned out to be not the original photo, but the edits. Putin actually rode a horse in the mountains of the Tyva region, Siberia, while enjoying a vacation in August 2009. Putin’s vacation at that time was not spent on a tour enjoying the city, food, and amusement parks. Wearing army pants, he swam in the deepest lake in Siberia, camped, and climbed mountains.
4. Putin is not proficient in English Putin is not proficient in English. In addition to the Russian mother tongue, Putin is better at German than English. Putin often chooses to use German when visiting a country that uses that language. He even uses German for official events. When asked about what language he mastered, Putin always answered simply. “In Russia, I can speak German, and I can only speak a little in English,” he said.
5. Putin’s black belt Judo is a lover of judo martial arts. His mother disagreed with his decision to start studying Judo at the age of 11. However, Putin got his black belt in Judo in 2001. Not only that, Putin was also ranked 9th in taekwondo in 2013 and black belt in karate in 2014. Putin never stopped practicing martial arts from the age of 13 to 14 years. In September 2006, he became the honorary president of the European Judo Union and, in 2010, received an honorary doctorate in Judo from Yong In University in South Korea. Putin also won the double title at Sambo in St. Petersburg and the Sambo sports master.
Of course, to start a war definitely requires a formidable weapon. But what would happen if there was a US soldier who did not want to kill, even to hold a weapon he was reluctant. Well, the heroic story of the heroism of a United States soldier was appointed to the big screen directed by actor and director, namely Mel Gibson.
Hacksaw Ridge is a film with the Biography genre based on the true story of a United States medical soldier named Demons T. Doss. The heroic action saved 75 soldiers without using any weapons. This earned him the “Medal of Honor”.
With the direction of director Mel Gibson, the film Hacksaw Ridge will be played by several famous actors such as Andrew Garfield, Vince Caughn, Sam Worthington, and beautiful actress Teresa Palmer. The story of Hacksaw Ridge takes the setting of World War II precisely to occur in Okinawa, which at that time was also called the bloody War of the Battle of Okinawa.
In the early part of the film Hacksaw Ridge, you will be taken and shown clearly how the Tragedy of World War II, or the so-called bloody War of the Battle of Okinawa which is full of violence and various shootouts, cannon sounds that bombed the pendulum during the war.
The time setting of the film itself starts from 12 years before World War II began. At that time, there was a man named Desmond T. Doss (Andrew Garfield), who was a boy who was so tough and had a harmonious family.
At that time, every man must be drafted. Unfortunately, Doss himself was a war opponent who refused to take up arms until the murder. Nevertheless, he still could not refuse the military conscription that had been determined.
This is certainly not very beneficial for Doss if he must be in the area of warfare with his opposing soul. But in him, Doss spoke, “I could not remain silent when they all fought for me” until finally, he decided to become a United States soldier who would have to go down to war.
Although Doss had enlisted as a United States Army soldier, he still had no desire to carry a weapon at all because the purpose of Desmond T. Doss joining is actually not to kill the enemy but to save lives when they are dying.
As a result of this desire, Doss must be marginalized several times by other soldiers who do not like what is believed by Desmond T. Doss. Until finally, Doss was tried by several leaders due to his determination.
But good fortune actually approached him, where he actually got a decree giving him permission to really fight and be in the front row on the battlefield without carrying a single weapon. Well, this is where the heroic action of this little American medical army begins! “Desmon T. Doss, you are free to join the front row of the battle without even a weapon.”
This Hacksaw Ridge film is a series of films by Mel Gibson. This film Hacksaw Ridger will take you to a situation where you are like in a terrible battle. There you will see how violence in a real war is like, about how extraordinary mental and courage to dare to plunge into the battlefield.
The Air Force is currently the most armed and most crucial military part. This military unit was first introduced in France in 1910. At present, the United States and Russian Air Forces are still the strongest Air Force in the world.
The Air Force is considered a new branch of the armed forces in the military, at the same time the most armed at the moment. The Air Force was introduced in 1910 by the French Air Force. The first bombing was carried out against Turkey by Italy in 1911-1912 during the Italian-Turkish war.
The main objectives of the Air Force are to conduct air wars, gain air control, carry out strategic bombing missions, support army, and naval units, and transport troops and artillery during the war.
The Air Force usually consists of a set of fighter and attack aircraft, helicopters, transport aircraft, and bombers. The more sophisticated the weapons are, the more capable the Air Force is. At present, most militaries allocate the lion’s share of their military budget to the Air Force to gain air superiority. The air superiority race will determine who is the strongest and most capable in the world. Here is a list of the countries with the strongest air military in the world from 2018 to 2019.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Total airpower: 13,762
- Total helicopter strength: 6.065
- Attack and fighter aircraft: 5,081
- Attack helicopter: 947
- Transport aircraft: 5.739
- Troops: 318,415
United States Air Force (USAF) was originally called the United States Army Air Force (USAAF). In 1947, during Harry S. Truman’s presidency, the Air Force was declared an independent department in the US military. USAR has more planes than the combined Chinese, Russian, Indian, British, German, and French Air Forces. At present, America has the most sophisticated and powerful Air Force in the world. Its larger fighter fleet is located on F-16: 947 fourth-generation fighter aircraft. However, in the case of fifth-generation fighter aircraft, no one approaches US power. In all, the United States has more than 266 fifth-generation multirole warplanes, far more than China and Russia.
The United States has 800 military bases abroad, more than any other country.
- Total airpower: 3,794
- Total helicopter strength: 1,389
- Attack and fighter aircraft: 2,244
- Attack helicopter: 490
- Transport aircraft: 1.124
- Troops: 148,000
The Russian Air Force (RAF) was formed in 1992 after renaming the Soviet Air Force. However, the existence of the RAF can be traced since 1912 when it was named Imperial Russian Air Service. The recent merger of the RAF with the Russian Aerospace Defense Force is said to be the optimal option against Russian rivals in NATO. The RAF has a large number of multirole warplanes, transport aircraft, attack helicopters, and bombers – all built within the Russian border. Some modern weapons of the Russian Air Force: fifth-generation fighter aircraft, RAF Sukhoi stealth multirole fighter aircraft RAF owned by RAF is in the final stages planned to be introduced in 2019. The aircraft is also working on upgrading the Su-57 to the sixth generation.
The Russian Air Force is the oldest in Asia.
- Total airpower: 2,955
- Total helicopter strength: 912
- Attack and fighter aircraft: 2,656
- Attack helicopter: 206
- Transport aircraft: 782
- Troops: 398,000
The Air Force of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLAAF) was formed in 1947, a few years before the formation of the People’s Republic of China. The PLAAF is an Air Force branch of the People’s Liberation Army. After a revolutionary victory against the Republic of China (now Taiwan), the PLAAF has gone through extraordinary changes and proved to be one of the most powerful Air Forces in the world. At present, China is the second country after the United States to have a fifth-generation fighter.
At present, PLAAF has the latest aircraft and helicopters, all made in China, such as J-10, J-11, J-16, and J-20. In the attack helicopter fleet, China has modern Z-10 and Z-18. Also, China has several Russian aircraft as well, such as the Su-30 and Su-35.
The Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force is the largest in Asia.
- Total airpower: 2,102
- Total helicopter strength: 666
- Attack and fighter aircraft: 1,485
- Attack helicopter: 16
- Transport aircraft: 875
- Troops: 140,139
The Royal Indian Air Force was founded in 1932 during British rule in India, then changed to Indian Air Force (IAF). The IAF has been involved in 5 wars with neighboring countries, namely Pakistan (4 times) and China (1 time). IAF’s air assets mostly come from other countries such as Russia, France, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
India’s bilateral relations with Russia, since the days of the Soviet Union, have made the Indian military strong and up to date. Most of the Indian Air Force’s fleet consists of Russian-made aircraft such as the Su-30 and MiG-29. In 2004, 70 percent of India’s military hardware came from Russia. However, the United States recognizes India as its main defense partner so that in the near future, the IAF will have American multirole warplanes in its fleet.
The IAF has built its fourth-generation aircraft, HAL Tejas. India is building the fifth-generation Sukhoi PAK FA fighter in cooperation with Russia.
- Total airpower: 856
- Total helicopter strength: 347
- Attack and fighter aircraft: 256
- Attack helicopters: 39
- Transport aircraft: 337
- Troops: 33,240
The British formed the Air Force, the Royal Air Force (RAF). Right after the end of World War I. At that time, the RAF was the largest Air Force in the world. The extraordinary role of the RAF in World War II helped Britain overcome Nazi Germany. At present, RAF has an operational fleet of various types of aircraft, helicopters, and transport aircraft, which makes the RAF one of the strongest Air Forces in the world.
The RAF is the oldest independent Air Force in the world.
- Total airpower: 654
- Total helicopter strength: 143
- Attack and fighter aircraft: 486
- Attack helicopters: 48
- Transport aircraft: 101
- Troops: unknown
The Israeli Air Force (IAF) is part of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) formed in 1948, right after the Israeli Declaration of Independence. Since its formation, the Israeli Air Force has been involved in 8 recognized wars with Arab countries. They have also carried out a series of operations against Arab and Palestinian militants. Most of the IAF aircraft originated from America, among which are the F-4 Phantom II, F-15, F-16, and F-35 Lightning II. Nearly 90 percent of its fleet consists of air machines made in the United States.
IAF pilot Giora Epstein holds the world record for bringing down most enemy aircraft, with 17 total wins.
- Total airpower: 1,305
- Total helicopter strength: 610
- Attack and fighter aircraft: 580
- Attack helicopter: 49
- Transport aircraft: 662
- Troops: 41,160
The French Air Force (Armée de l’air / FAF) was formed in 1909. In 1934, the FAF became an independent military arm. After World War II, France started the domestic aircraft industry: Dassault Aviation. Over the years, Dassault is now the leading jet fighter manufacturer in Europe. The fourth-generation Dassault Rafale fighter aircraft is equipped with the latest technology. However, Dassault Rafale also experienced an increase in demand in the international market. To meet Rafale’s request from India, France is now considering setting up a factory in India. The sale of his jets to other countries shows the superiority of the French Air Force
The French Air Force is the oldest in the world.