- CYSS Video and Photo Gallery
- Contact Command CYSS Specialist
- CYSS Army Fee Assistance (AFA)
- Youth Program Events & Camps by State
- CYSS Upcoming Webinars
- CYSS Youth Programming Opportunities
- Youth, Leadership, Education and Development Summit (YLEAD)
- Community Events & Camps by State
- Command Teen Council
- Weekend Youth Enrichment & School Break Youth Enrichment Activities
- Army Reserve Teen Panel (ARTP)
- Mentor Programs
- CYSS School Support Services
- CYSS Information Sheets & Resources
- CYSS Newsletters
- National Community Partners
- External Links
Child, Youth, & School Services (CYSS)
Child, Youth & School Services (CYSS) has a range of quality programs to help Army Families meet their parental challenges and maintain their mission readiness. Whenever you need it and wherever you are, CYSS is prepared to make life better for Army Reserve Families.
- Leverage child/youth military, community and national resources to help meet the needs of AR Families where they reside.
CYS Services helps geographically dispersed Soldiers and Families find affordable childcare and youth supervision options within local communities. Provide and connect Soldier & Families to school-age and youth command/unit events, school-age and youth community -based partnership events, school support services, and community-based resources. CYSS also has opportunities for youth volunteers for example: Army Reserve Teen Panel Member, Command Teen Councils Member, Youth, Leadership, Education and Development Summits, assist with FRG, Family Days, Battle Assembly Snack area and many more.
Find out about the program offerings at your command here.
Check out the link below to see what our Reserve Teens have to say about being in a Reserve Family!
This Week's Video
The best thing about having a Reserve parent; "I like when we go out and everybody acknowledges that they (mom/dad) are in the military."
Month of the Military Child Gallery
WYEP and SBYEP Gallery
Army Reserve Teen Panel Gallery
Teen Council Gallery